Product Description & Reviews
The Focusrite ISA Two is absurdly affordable, considering it's uber-cool features and how good it sounds. From its genuine Lundahl L1538 transformer to its bespoke zobel network, the two-channel ISA Two gives you the very heart of the Focusrite sound though top-quality components. It's one of the sweetest vocal preamps on the market, thanks to a variable impedance selector that lets you get the best tone out of just about any mic, and an independent DI lets you capture simply fantastic guitar and bass tone by blending DI and miked amp signals together. If you love to play with sound and get creative with your technique, you've simply got to have at least one ISA Two in your studio.
Features & Highlights
- Lundahl LL1538 mic input transformer: ISA modules use the very best input transformers available
- Variable input impedance: four choices of input impedance, including the original ISA 100 value, allow you to match the preamp to your microphone
- Front panel instrument and rear panel line inputs: two ¼-inch jack sockets on the front panel give you instant access to a transparent DI input and TRS line inputs are available on the rear panel too
- Variable cut-off high-pass filter: 18dB/octave high-pass filter, ideal for cutting out unwanted low-frequency sounds - with a range of 16 to 420 Hz
- Rear panel balanced inserts: connect external signal processors using ISA Two's balanced insert point with ¼-inch TRS send and receive connections; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
|Color:||Blue and Gray|
|Part Number:||ISA Two|
|Item Weight:||8.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.