Product Description & Reviews
EK-FB ASRock X299 RGB Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for several ASRock® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® CoreTM X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. This monoblock is compatible with the following ASRock® motherboards: ASRock X299 OC Formula ASRock X299 Taichi ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 ASRock X299 Killer SLI/ac ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Gaming K6 Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASRock®, these monoblocks use the award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. These water blocks directly cool the Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. The base of the monoblocks is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made out of acrylic glass material. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB ASRock X299 RGB features high flow design and it can be easily used with weaker pumps or silent water pump settings as well. This kind of efficient VRM cooling on an X299 platform additionally brings down the CPU temperatures compared to the traditional CPU water block and stock VRM heatsink cooling solution.
Features & Highlights
- The monoblock comes with a new redesigned cold plate which is becoming a standard feature on all X299 based EK monoblocks. The design ensures that the monoblocks have better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® CoreTM X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
- The monoblock is equipped with a 4-pin RGB LED strip that connects to the motherboard's 4-pin LED header or it can be connected to any other 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed to adjust the cable orientation or replacing the LED strip with a custom solution as well!
- Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
- The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- Enclosed: - EK-FB ASRock X299 RGB Monoblock - Mounting mechanism - Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm - Thermal pads
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.16 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.