Product Description & Reviews
The iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 plus / X headphone is a Bluetooth connectivity version What should you pay attention to when you first use it? 1.Open your Bluetooth on your iPhone 2.Plug the earphone connector into your iPhone 3.Click on your Bluetooth interface manually to establish the connection What should you pay attention to the next time you use it? 1.Open your Bluetooth on your iPhone 2.Connect your earphone with your iPhone and just wait for a few seconds then it will connect automatically. NOTE: As this product is wired Bluetooth function earbuds, So you must open the Bluetooth on your phone to connect before you use it.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE LIGHTNING EARBUDS EARPHONES-- Since this lightning earphone is a Bluetooth connectivity version.You need to open the Bluetooth on your iPhone fIrstly ,connect your lightning earphone with your iPhone, and click"lightning"on the other devices on your Bluetooth interface manually .(It will connect automatically the next time when you connect your earphone with your iPhone in few seconds If your Bluetooth is open)
- It has perfect stereo sound quality, enjoy full listening comfort with soft, snug ear buds that conform to your ears, bring you the perfect audio enjoyment.
- Ergonomic and ultra-lightweight in-ear designed with solid sound-insulating material, reduces external noise while minimizing the sound leakage, giving you clear sound.
- The cord was built in a in-line controller and a high quality microphone, the controller was designed to play / pause music / next track / previous track / answer phone calls / hang up phone calls.
- Compatibility with for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 plus / X. Support all the iOS systems. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
|3.55 x 1 x 1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.