Product Description & Reviews
4-Port HDMI Extender/Splitter over CAT5e/6/7 with IR - 40m extends uncompressed HDMI audio/video signals over cost effective CAT5e/6/7 cabling, and it supports IR passback, EDID pass through and only one power adapter for the transmitter is needed,the Receiver is powered by the transmitter over CAT6 cable. Ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, Video conference and show center. Notes: - Good quality CAT6/6a/7 cables are essential in delivering quality content - This kit is point to point and comes with 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers. It's not meant to work through routers or network switches Specifications - Video transmission: up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p@60Hz - Audio format: Digital Stereo 7.1-channel, PCM, DTS, AC3 - Network cable: UTP/STP CAT/6/6a/7 - Housing: Metal Compatible Devices - HDMI source device, such as computer PCs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and media players - HDMI displays, monitors, and HDTVs What's in the Package - 4-Port HDMI Extender/Splitter over CAT6/6a/7 with IR - 40M Kit (1 Transmitter & 4 Receivers) - Power adapters x1 - IR Blaster cable x1 - IR Receiver cables x4 - User manual x1 Warranty & Support - Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- 1x4 HDMI EXTENDER SPLITTER : Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT6/7 simultaneously,Includes 1 trasmitter & 4 receivers,the transmitter has one hdmi output,so the device can connect with 5 HDTVs.HDMI1.3,HDCP1.2.NOTE:This hdmi extender can't support TCP/IP,it can't work with router or switch.
- LONG DISTANCE TRANSMISSION: Up to 40m (131ft) at 1080p@60Hz with CAT6/6A/7 ;Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- SUPPORT EDID FUNCTION: Automatic identification of front-end and back-end signal and built-in eight EDID resolution option,allows the video source to send out a video signal that is supported by the monitor automactially
- IR REMOTE CONTROL: Support 20~60Hz IR pass back,Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables.
- EASY INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.