Product Description & Reviews
The CE600 is a DVI and USB based KVM Extender with RS-232 serial functionality. It allows access to a computer system from a remote console (USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Because it allows access to a computer system from a remote console, the CE600 is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is conveniently accessible, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe location - away from the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental influence of a construction site, for example. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances.
Features & Highlights
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 200 feet (60 m) using Cat 5e cable
- Allows access to a computer or KVM installation from a remote console
- Features ATEN technology that allows A/V transmission over one cat 5e cable
- The 2nd Cat 5e cable is used for HDCP, RS-232, and microphone signals
- Manual compensation control to adjust signal strength in order to compensate for distance
- Audio Enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Rack mountable
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.