Product Description & Reviews
7.2 Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth and built-in Wi-Fi. 8 x HDMI inputs and dual outputs. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (via future firmware update) capability. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR and HDCP2.2 support. ISF certification/calibration for picture. Audyssey MultEQ XT room calibration. Front panel USB input. Internet radio and access to music streaming services. AirPlay. iOS connection sharing. ECO mode.7.2 channel AV Receiver with 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.08% THD).
Features & Highlights
- 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.08% THD)
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4 Pure Color support; 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 2 outputs (Main/Sub) with full HCDP 2.2 support. 4K Up-scaling
- Built-in Bluetooth(R) and Wi-Fi. Streaming Content; Airplay, vTuner Internet Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify Connect, DLNA. DSD, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF High Resolution Audio Streaming
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), DTS:X ready (via firmware update). Audyssey MultEQ XT with Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Free Remote App for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Control with the HEOS Link (Sold Separately). Eco Mode
- The Denon AVR-X2300W delivers incredibly immersive surround sound, Dolby Atmos decoding and processing offer the same revolutionary 3D surround sound found in movie theaters
|Item Weight:||20.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.3 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.