Product Description & Reviews
Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2 Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth and built-in Wi-Fi. 6 x HDMI inputs and single output. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (via future firmware update) capability. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR and HDCP2.2 support. Odyssey MultEQ XT room calibration. Front panel USB input. Internet radio and access to music streaming services. AirPlay. iOS connection sharing. ECO mode.7.2 Channel AV Receiver with 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.08% THD). 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4 Pure Color support; 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 1 output with full HDCP 2.2 support.
Features & Highlights
- 7.2 Channel AV Receiver with 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.08% THD)
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4 Pure Color support; 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 1 output with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth(R) and Wi-Fi. Streaming Content; Airplay, vTuner Internet Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify Connect, DLNA. DSD, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF High Resolution Audio Streaming
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), DTS:X ready (via firmware update). Odyssey MultEQ XT with Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- The AVR-X1300W's built-in multiroom capability you can enjoy two different sources in different rooms at the same time, so you could watch a movie in superb surround sound in one room while another member of the family enjoys great-sounding music in another part of the house.
|Item Weight:||18.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.3 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.