Product Description & Reviews
The UR-14+ goes above and beyond the norm for USB KVM switches, which typically involve generic USB keyboard and mouse emulation. The UR-14+ uses DDM to map your devices to each port, creating stability and ensuring there is no need for the operating system to initialize your keyboard and mouse every time you switch ports. Hot-key controls provide a simple and efficient way to switch between four computers. There are also two USB hub ports, allowing you to share devices like webcams or flash drives between your systems. The KIT variant includes four six-foot KVM cables, a power supply, and a firmware upgrade cable. Also available for purchase is the optional rack-mount kit for server racks (RMK-1901) and IR remote (RC-01).
Features & Highlights
- KIT variant includes 4 KVM cables to easily connect your computers to the switch
- DDM keeps your devices recognized, even when on another port, allowing for instant switching
- All-Time Full DDC tells the source that the display is still attached, even when you switch ports
- Switch ports with the front buttons, hot-keys, or an IR remote
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
|Item Weight:||2.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.16 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.