Product Description & Reviews
The Cisco Aironet 1140 Series Access Point is a business-ready, 802.11n access point designed for simple deployment and energy efficiency. The high-performance platform, which offers at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks, prepares the business for the next wave of mobile devices and applications. Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 1140 Series combines the industry's most widely deployed 802.11n technology with a sleek industrial design that blends seamlessly into any enterprise environment. Designed for sustainability, the 1140 Series delivers high performance from standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet while decreasing waste with multiunit eco-packs and Energy Star certified power supplies. Requires a compatible WLAN Controller (sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- 802.11n performance with existing PoE switches (802.11n compliant with Intel Connect) - Backward-compatible with 802.11a/b/g clients, six times faster than 802.11a/g networks.
- Dynamic frequency selection 2 (DFS-2) compliant - 5 GHz (Gain 3 dBi) 2.4 GHz (Gain 4.0 dBi) - horizontal beamwidth 360 degrees
- 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), Management console port (RJ45)
- Requires a compatible WLAN Controller (sold separately)
- Mounting plate, security hasp, pair of ceiling-tile clips, and hardware accessory package
|Manufacturer:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Publisher:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Studio:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.