Product Description & Reviews
Century Surge Protector with 8 outlets & Timer 4 timed, 4 constant outlets Power indicator Surge protector 4 ft. power cord 3 line surge protection 15amp, 1725watt, 125volt Circuit breaker switch for safety. The 8 Outlet Timer PowerStrip from Century Timer is a surge protected powerstrip which supports time based control. The product is ideal for home or office applications such as controlling lighting, photocopiers, water coolers, even scheduling when to turn on set-top boxes and peripherals devices. The product is simple to configure and provides a great energy saving feature.
Features & Highlights
- ✓ WITH UPDATED GRAY PINS: We've made the pin dial easier on the eyes! Pins are now gray instead of black. The power cord measures 3 feet.
- ✓ TIMER FUNCTION: 4 outlets are controlled by the timer, 4 outlets are always on. All 8 outlets are fully protected by the surge protector, with a circuit breaker switch for safety. The timer pin dial can be set in increments as low as 15 min. The programed schedule will repeat every 24 hours.
- ✓ INDICATOR LIGHTS: Each row is equipped with a colored LED, indicating when the power for that row is on.
- ✓ OVERRIDE SWITCH: Use the override 'on' switch to manually keep the timer outlet row on
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: This surge protector is ETL listed, and conforms to UL Std. 1449, 1363, and 917. 3-line surge protection VPR 800V (L-N, L-G, N-G). Rated 125VAC, 15A, 60Hz, 1875W. Indoor Use Only.
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.