Product Description & Reviews
Item specifics: Quantity:125Pcs (50Red + 50Blue + 25Yellow) Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C Full recovery temperature: 130°C Operating temperature: from -55°C to 125°C Size: Red connector: Suits cable/ wire sizes 0.5-1.5mm2 18-22 AWG Blue connector: Suits cable/ wire sizes 1.5-2.5mm2 16-14 AWG Yellow connector: Suits cable/ wire sizes 4.0-6.0mm2 12-10 AWG Features: 1.The full shrink temperature of these heat shrink butt connectors is 130°C, and the operating temperature is -55°C ~ 125°C. 2.For better waterproof results, use a hot air gun. For more firm, make sure using the right size connector to connect your wire. 3.These connectors are made from waterproof plastic and copper. They have great performance on waterproof, also allow visual inspection, prevents corrosion. 4.They are very firm after two wire connected. Dual-Walled design, polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside. 5.Dual-walled design, polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside For best results, use a hot air gun until it reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal.Package Included: 100 Heat Shrink Connector Color-----AWG------Wire Range-----Copper Thickness----Quantity Red -----22 - 18 ------- 0.5-1.5 mm2 --------- 0.8mm ------------- 50 Blue ----16 - 14 ------- 1.5-2.5 mm2 --------- 0.8mm ------------- 50 Yellow--12 - 10 ------- 4.0-6.0 mm2 --------- 1.0mm ------------- 25We Stand Behind the Quality of Our Products. If for Any Reason You are not Satisfied with Your Purchase, Please Contact Us. We Will Work on Every Inquiry to Ensure Your Satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- Application: Dual-walled design, polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside providing excellent waterproof property, Works great for automotive, marine, and many other applications.
- Comply with all relevant European standards: Hard heat shrink tubing guarantees high tensile strength and keeps it from stretch and mechanical damage; Thick copper barrel ensures every single crimp safely without destroyed, increase current flow, decrease voltage drop.
- Easy to use: Make wire inserted into the terminal, use clamps to make sure the wires are good fixed, heating with a heat gun, after connected, it is difficult to remove.(heat gun is not included)
- Copper barrel provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime. Thick barrel ensures strong crimp every time - your wire will never slip out of the connector.
- For best results, use a hot air gun until it reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal. For more firm, make sure using the right size connector to connect your wire.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.