Product Description & Reviews
Input Interface: USB
Maximum word length:24Bit
Maximum sampling rate: 192K
Maximum DSD rate (DOP) :DSD64
Typical line output indicators: RCA
Output voltage level @0dB: 2Vrms
Frequency response(from 20Hz to 20kHz) :+-0.5dB
Heaphone output power :@300Ω 240mW
Power adapter *1
USB cable *1
6.5mm to 3.5mm stereo F adapter *1T1se uses the latest amplifier frame: XMOS+DSD1793+OP/BUF, supports multiple formats of 24BIT/192K including DSD..
Features & Highlights
- T1se uses the latest amplifier frame: XMOS+DSD1793+OP/BUF, supports multiple formats of 24BIT/192K including DSD.
- The end output uses a Russian tube EH6922 for buffer.
- It can connect to a PC/Mac/Android mobile phone that supports OTG to build a mini audio system, and then connect to active speakers or HiFi headphones.
- T1se has a LINE IN port, so it can be a stand-alone amplifier when connecting to an exterior source.
- T1se uses the latest XMOS design, which , together with the American IC DSD1793 of T1 decode multi-formats, 24BIT/192K and DSD!
|Item Size:||3.82 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.