Product Description & Reviews
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Features & Highlights
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- (1) Pop Filter to eliminate the annoying "plosives" from your recordings
- (1) 10ft. XLR Cable to connect the mic to your mixer or interface
- (1) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.