Product Description & Reviews
The convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, the AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of the popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT's memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable's Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
Features & Highlights
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter,Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input.Power Supply Requirements:120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.
|Part Number:||ATLP60BK BT|
|Item Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.