Product Description & Reviews
With the TL86103 simply connect to Bluetooth technology enabled cellular phones to make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a business phone system. Features mobile phone charging through two built in USB ports so you can make and receive cellular calls from your business system while charging two mobile phones at the same time. AT&T Softphone Call Manager merges Microsoft Lync, Skype, VoIP and landline telephone services for flexible, full access communication on one convenient system.
Features & Highlights
- Place and receive calls on two different phone lines.
- By connecting to your mobile phone with BLUETOOTH-enabled technology, this system allows you to make and receive calls from your cellular plan and landline while enjoying the comforts of a home phone system, with or without a landline.
- Download up to 6,000 cellular phonebook entries onto the cordless handsets.
- Connect up to two cellular lines and two landlines with this cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on all four lines-all at once..Know when your Android mobile phone receives a text, e-mail, or social media update. Each handset beeps and displays which kind of message was received. You can also receive calendar reminders through the system.
- Softphone compatible with Microsoft Lync and Skype
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.7 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.